Customer Experience + Sales Associate
Monica + Andy is looking for kind, empathetic and energetic sales associates to join our Customer Experience team! We are looking for experienced sales associates who will deliver exceptional customer service and create a joyful shopping experience across all of our channels - this includes both our online business and our physical locations (our guideshops). We are building a best in class omnichannel customer experience team. Our sales associates will service both our guideshop customers in their unique location. In addition, they will also be working on a national level, as part of our email and chat customer service team.
Monica + Andy is a digitally native, organic baby and children’s clothing brand. Inspired by the birth of her daughter, our Founder Monica Royer created Monica + Andy to deliver softer, organic fabrics, better-designed clothing and blankets and a seamless, easy shopping experience for parents and gift givers. We exist to personalize shopping for parents by creating joyful experiences and products without compromise.
Our Storks are brand ambassadors. We are looking for Storks who are confident in their ability to naturally share our brand story and educate customers on our products and high quality, organic fabric. We want someone who connects with and understands the needs of our parents and our gift giving clients.
- Are empathetic and confident in your ability to genuinely connect with co-workers and customers
- Love meeting and talking to new people
- Have a desire to grow our brand and build a book of clients
- Have a positive attitude and can motivate and lead by example
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a love for and understanding of babies + children, and the big people who come with them
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Have a customer-centric mindset and are a natural in providing excellent customer service
- Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities
- Are able to answer customer questions in-person and via chat, email, and phone
- Are a self-motivator and willing to work hard, roll up your sleeves, and build the brand
- Value self-awareness, honesty, empathy and good energy!
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Love babies + kids, and the big people who come with them
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging work, great coworkers and the opportunity to build something
- Are excited to hear from you!
Job Responsibilities (Guideshops Customer Experience):
- Welcome every customer into the store with a warm, friendly greeting and smile
- Merchandise the Guideshop based on product availability and merchandising guidelines
- Answer the phone, help customers via chat and email; meet minimum daily ticket goals and response times
- Create a world class customer experience for the Monica + Andy customer
- Offer help whenever needed to everyone
- Be the best brand ambassador for the brand you can be
- Build and maintain a client book, meeting daily sales goals
- Outreach to clients on a 1:1 basis with manager oversight to build sales and traffic
- Keep guideshop clean and tidy at all times; additional sanitizing and cleaning responsibilities will be a strict requirement of the job per COVID-19 OSHA guidelines (and any future CDC guidelines, if applicable)
- Take detailed notes to report back to the team on a daily basis (keeping track of guideshop stats such as traffic, sales, AOV, inquiries)
Job Responsibilities (Digital Customer Experience/Email/Chat/Prospecting):
- Learn and master all systems that we use to place orders, edit orders, process returns, and more
- Write eloquent, thoughtful responses to our customers’ inquiries via email and chat
- Speak with customers on the phone on a regular basis to answer questions about products, policies, and order updates
- Process returns and order-related tasks in a timely manner to ensure we deliver the best customer experience possible
- Outreach to clients on a 1:1 basis with manager oversight to prospect new clients and communicate with existing clients
Physical demands include, but are not limited to, high aptitude for standing endurance, lifting and carrying at least 25 pounds, climbing ladders to retrieve merchandise, various types, bending, and squatting.
Monica + Andy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Monica + Andy policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.